WHAT CAN YOU DO TO RESIST?
1) Support other companies instead, in particular, smaller, regional or local ones, especially those headquartered in Republican-dominated cities and states. Avoid the bi-coastal elite companies. In some company categories, there are clear-cut APOLITICAL choices (such as Uline, Gab, Epik, Gab Pay, Dillards, Menards, Murdochs, ABT, etc), while in other categories (such as credit card networks), they're all offensive to one degree or another. If you can't boycott all of the companies in a particular category and there are no other options, then take note of our "WORST" in category companies, and pick from the remaining companies, whichever one you find the least offensive.
Keep in mind that there are ways to partially boycott a company. Just a few examples: 1) Never click on Google ads. 2) If you're a Coca-Cola addict, then try out new sodas for a few weeks. Also, boycott other Coke-owned products. 3) Don't leave a lot of cash sitting in your Schwab brokerage account (due to the JP Morgan link). 4) Do not buy food, drinks, or NFL attire if you attend NFL, NBA, or MLB games. Sneak your own food and drinks onto flights with airlines on this list. 5) Buy personal care items, vitamins, etc from good online retailers instead of our boycotted grocery stores. 6) Use open-source software instead of Microsoft software. 7) Feel free to liberally demand refunds, discounts, and return products bought from these left-wing companies. 8) Buy through Dillards if you insist on buying woke clothing company products.
2) Call and email them to let them know that you do not support their left-wing agendas! Hound them to support good causes, such as the Alliance Defending Freedom, The Media Accountability Project, The National Center for Public Policy Research, Project Veritas, The American Civil Rights Project, Freedom Watch, Freedom Works, the Free Speech Alliance, Citizens United, Americans For Prosperity, the American Center for Law and Justice, Gun Owners of America, the Heritage Foundation, the America First Policy Institute, the NRA, Hillsdale College, the RNC, Turning Point USA, etc. Also, tell them to stop advertising through the Marxist media, and to instead advertise with the good media outlets.
3) Look the other way when you see their stores being looted and destroyed by BLM and ANTIFA -- Don't call the police! In most states, mere failure to report a crime isn't a crime in itself. However, take note that there are some exceptions. Don't feel sorry for these companies. Most of these companies have cheered on and/or financed the mobs that continue to loot and ransack their stores, and through advertising dollars, they continue to financially support the 'Marxist media' that lovingly cheers on the riots. These companies are essentially vandalizing our democracy.
4) Let us know if we're missing a large, regional, or sizeable online company that fits our boycott criteria to be on this ever-growing list. Provide article links if possible. Also, let us know about the good companies! We depend on your research.
5) Post a link to this strictly non-commercial, non-monetized site from your website, blog, or social media page. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you also post a link to the archived pages (in the event that our host's server is down). Also follow us on Gab (best choice), Truth Social, and GETTR.
6) Sell individual left-wing company stock that you may own, or if you continue to hold shares, then at least vote against all leftist board members, voice opposition at shareholder meetings, and spread the word on social media to other shareholders.
7) Invest in equally-weighted broad market index funds such as ticker symbol RSP (S&P 500 index), and ticker symbol EUSA (large and mid-caps) in order to minimize support for the biggest left-wing tech companies. While far from perfect, you can also invest in the American Conservative Values index fund (ticker symbol ACVF) and MAGA (companies that support GOP). Never put all of you eggs in one company 'basket', however, you might also consider investing a tiny bit in DWAC, which merged with Trump.
8) Huge opportunities await entrepreneurs who can capitalize on patriotic consumers who are fed up with wokeness. Specialty online retail is ripe for the taking (beauty products, personal care, toys, clothing, etc).
9) Cut or at least reduce the cable/dish. Stop financially supporting the Marxist media by paying for bundled propaganda networks. Consider a digital antenna for local channels and a smart TV or Roku for à la carte cable channels.
10) Join the movement away from Big Tech. Support alt-tech (AKA normal tech) news, social media, browser, etc.